I think RSS is great! No one wants to have wait time anymore, it's a need for instant satisfaction, and with RSS, we don't have to worry about going and get, because 'things' are brought to us. There is a "middle man/computer" in charge of getting us the information that we really want. For example, I love having the Daily Astronomy Picture at the bottom of my Blog, because I love space, and with this RSS feed, I don't have to worry about going and finding cool pictures, because they are brought to me, and are available when I am ready for them.
As much as I like these videos, I don't think this was one of his better shows. He seemed not to be as organized as the others. This shows me that when we want media, we want media at it's perfection, so we aren't distracted.
I tried several Bookmarking sites. I liked mockatoo at first, but once you tagged your sites, there wasn't much more to do with them. stumbleupon wasn't bad, because I liked how it gave you a small picture of the website as a reminder of what it was. However, there were parts of the site that didn't work right, and there was no other way to organize your bookmarks. jumptags and diigo are very similar, since you could organize at a higher level, but jumptags has more advertising on their site that clutters and hides important buttons.
So, I think I'm going with diigo: http://www.diigo.com/list/kgilrocks
Portfolio
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment